Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Things on my radar:

Hey all! I've been working hardcore at my Mom's pottery shop in order to save up for a trip to visit England in the spring, so needless to say, I haven't been here much!
Illustration related news: I have an internship at the MPLS Children's Theatre Co. doing various illustrations for them and I just got back from the Twin Cities Zine Fest, which was lots of fun as per usual!
Before I scan all of the stuff that I've been doing, I'll post some stuff that I think is REALLY COOL:
Miss L Fire shoes from London, England! I was fixin' to buy the khaki-ish version of these, but can't find them. I think that I'll save my pennies for the baby blues instead.
I love love love Yee-haw Industries and am looking forward to their booth at the Kentuck festival in Alabama if (cross your fingers) I get to go.

2 comments:

Shay Shay said...

Tuesday, I'm in Knoxville this week hanging out, helping out and printing at Yee Haw. They're all really cool.

Jenny

tuesday bassen said...

Whoa! No way! Congratulations! Glad to hear you're doing fun things here!