Thursday, January 6, 2011

HOORAY!

I've been accepted into Society of Illustrators Los Angeles (SILA) for their 49th illustration competition! See two of my pieces in the show on January 21st at Gallery Nucleus! Additionally, and equally as exciting, I will be featured in the upcoming issue of Creative Quarterly (#22)!

Cause to dance and celebrate lots! I am thrilled!

EDIT:
Lovely little blurb in Pocket Change:
"For all of you who’ve committed as your New Year 2011 resolution to draw more (like me!), this featured blogger will definitely give a dose of artistic inspiration. Meet Tuesday Bassen, whose colorful sketches and more polished 2D works are executed with humor and quirkiness."
Thank you!

1 comment:

Sara Fowler said...

GIRL, you win! A+ Keep rockin'! Girl power! Shazam! Kerpow!